Khairy was here...

No matter how small, each man has his own story to tell...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Amani's a year old already

It has been more than a year since I last posted an entry. To be honest, I actually forgot that I created a blog.

That year has been put to good use though. Our daughter is now a year old, her name is Amani (I will post pictures soon). She takes after my side; in fact, my mother-in-law says that she looks like my parents' daughter and not mine and Michelle's.

Since August of last year, we have been residing in Laguna, managing Michelle's family business in the province. Earlier this year, Michelle and I ventured into a food kart business, by acquiring a franchise of Choo-Choo's Waffle Station in Lucena City, Quezon. So far, so good.

It has been fun moving out of the city (if you can call our metropolis a city as compared to the real big cities of the world). For one thing, no pollution! But from the looks of things, I might be headed back to the city as I am now exploring the chance to get back to my field of Human Resource Management.

To my friends who happen to pass by: I hope the past year has been just as good to you if not better.

Wassallaam (Peace).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home