Khairy was here...

No matter how small, each man has his own story to tell...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's been a while...

It's been almost a year since my last post.

So far, a lot has changed.

I now go to work in Alabang and reside there as well. My wife and kids are staying at my wife's province, so i see them every weekend. It's more of a business need kind-of-thing. The children are growing up handsomely and beautifully.

I lost a sister last month to pneumonia. May Allah s.w.t. bless her soul.
She was survived by her husband and 3 children. She was 33 years old. From a group of six we are now five... it still sends chills down my spine. I don't think anyone can be prepared to lose a loved one.

'Till next time.

Salaam.

-Khairy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home